The Willard Compact bi-colour LED Luminaire uses ultra-bright 3200K to 5600K LED with an output equivalent to over 850 Watts of tungsten light, but uses just 36 Watts, less than a standard domestic light bulb. Weighing just under 2kg, this compact luminaire is extremely versatile.
The Compact Bi-colour LED Luminaire is one of the most economical and lightweight light tools available at Willard. The overall size is 340mm x 380mm x 78mm and is fitted with an integral dimmer switch, which enables just the right amount of brightness to be selected from 0-100%. Supplied on a height adjustable floor stand providing a maximum height of approximately 8ft (2.44 Mtrs) with internal balanced spring for ease of use.
- Bi-colour, 3200K to 5600K
- Dimmer Control - 0% - 100%
- Power: 36W
- Built in Barn doors
- Control brightness, colour and colour temperature
- Magenta & 2 x Diffuse filters included
- Spigot mount size 16mm | 5/8"
- Brightness Control: via dimmer control
- Colour Temperature: 3200K - 5600K
- Control: Brightness, Colour Temperature & Colour
- CRI (Ra): >85 (with magenta filter >90)
- Dimensions: 340 x 78 x 380mm
- Illumination: (LM): 2667.50 / (LUX): 1m: 4720 | 2m: 1360 | 3m: 576
- Light Type: Studio
- Weight: 1930g
- The stand can be supplied with optional lockable wheels at an additional cost of £99.00.
The price quoted is for the LED luminaire complete with adjustable stand, as photographed. Please select the wheel set option if required.
Compact LED Luminaire
Weight: 4 kg (approximate combined weight of stand and Luminaire).