Dependable extraction systems are essential for safe removal of coarse and fine dirt from objects and for cleaning with solvents, especially where objects are too large to fit into a fume cupboard. This downflow table extracts particles or vapours, or both depending on the filters fitted. Efficient design ensures excellent all-round access and full view of the object being treated. The flat stainless steel working area is surrounded by extract grilles which conduct air first through an easily exchangeable pre-filter which traps gross particles and then through either a fine particle (HEPA) filter bed, or an activated carbon filter. Both filter systems can be fitted simultaneously.
- Reduces the risk of exposure to harmful substances
- Captures dust particles, fungal spores and vapours before they can disperse into the work space
- Pre-filter intercepts larger particles to maintain efficiency of the fine particle filters
- Waste traps allow recovery of detached fragments
- Operates at a comfortable sound level
Dimensions: 1200(W) x 708(D) x 1021(H) mm