Reskolux UV 365, the innovative test and analysis instrument for surface fluorescence investigation of objects and materials undergoing conservation & restoration and for appraisal and valuation purposes. The ideal UV light for painting conservation.
- Pocketsize, high-performance UV source.
- Circular illumination field, high light output (120 mW).
- Durable, high-intensity UV-LED.
- Pure UV-A spectrum: 360 nm to 370 nm, Peak at 365 nm.
- Micro-controller optimized energy management with overload protection.
- Light-weight, straight forward one-hand operation.
- Coated, aspherical triplet lens, UV-A optimized.
- Robust, anticorrosive, aluminium die-cast chassis.
- Water resistant (IP67).
- NiMH rechargeable cells with low self-discharge; intelligent charging unit with status LED & overheating protection.
The Reskolux UV 365 test and analysis device emits high intensity UV light of 365nm +/-5 nm (UV-A). When operating the Reskolux UV365 UV blocking safety glasses must be worn and exposed skin areas covered.
Protective glasses are also available, please enquire
Attention: The Reskolux UV365 test and analysis instrument is an UV light source of a risk group 3 according to the EN 62471. The device emits high intensity radiation with a wavelength of 365 nm +/-5 nm (UV-A). To avoid any ocular injury do not look directly or with optical instruments into the light source.