The HL1D is a compact, dependable and inexpensive data logger with integrated temperature and humidity sensors.
A well made and reliable data logger is invaluable for deducing patterns of environmental fluctuations in storage and display areas. This unit can be deployed not only to monitor general conditions within a building, but also in temporary locations, inside boxes, exhibition cases, cupboards and even in vehicles. This versatility gives downloadable loggers some advantage over wireless systems, which are often placed in fixed locations.
The internal memory can store up to 32,000 data points and battery life is up to 3 years. HW4-Lite programming and analysis software and data cable included.
- Compact design
- Clear LCD display with visual alerts
- High measurement accuracy of ±3.0 %RH and ±0.3 °C
- High resistance to moisture ingress (IP 67)
- Start and stop time programmable via software
- Min/Max/Average statistical functions
- Measurement intervals selectable between 30 s and 24 h
- Weight 85 g
More info available at the Rotronic website here.