The Rotronic HP21 Hygrometer is ideal for swift and accurate spot-checking of conditions in museums galleries and archives. It is a highly dependable instrument for use in public spaces, on and off-site storage areas and conservation studios.
This handheld unit is a versatile complement to and backup for fixed data loggers. It can be deployed without delay to take comparative measurements at different heights in a room, adjacent to air outlets, in corridors and doorways etc, to build up a detailed picture of the environmental structure within buildings.
The backlit, liquid crystal display shows relative humidity and temperature. Trend indicator arrows reveal the tendency for change in conditions, allowing measurements to be taken when these have reached equilibrium. A calculation of dew point temperature is also available.
- Range of application: -10 to 60 °C / 0 to100 %rh
- Specified accuracy at 23°C (±5 °C) is: 1 %rh and 0.2 °C
- Supplied adjusted at 23 °C and at three points (10, 35, 80 %rh).
- Comes with factory certificate
- Calculation of dew and frost point
More info available at the Rotronic website here.